Front : OEM
Rear : OEM
Diameter : 13.5mm
Length : 180mm
Rate : 16kg
Diameter : 14.5mm
Length : 200mm
Rate : 14(70.5/74.5)kg
- This coilover kit is specially made for rally asphalt. In addition to absorb the bumps caused by the uneven roads, it can stabilized the vehicle.
- Our design is oil and gas separately for monotube. There are ?44mm pistons in the strut which can contain large amount volume of shock oil for handling everlastingly and prevent the shocks from exhaustion after long-term use and absorb the bumps caused by the uneven roads. (We teat it for a million times)
- 32 different damping settings to match different kinds of road conditions.
- The ride height adjustable bottom mount is necessary to adjust the ride height desired and no need to compress the spring then causes unnecessary bounce.
- Use high specification SAE9254 materials for spring to avoid changing shape and 6061 aluminium combating extreme weather to avoid the rusty when it shows or rains.
- All McPherson coilovers come with pillowball upper mount with camber plate. It adjusts the camber of the tires and get the tires have better turn in fast speed and enhance the stability of the vehicles.
- There is reinforced rubber for all design goes with wishbone coilover. It can use to absorb tiny crushe, Let the shock absorbers have better adaptability to any road surface.
- All applications listed on our website are for 2WD model unless we specify 4WD.
- The spring rate and damping settings are specially for rally asphalt. It cannot use for rally gravel and rally snow.
- The “Model year” defined for each application on our website might be different from the ones in each country, therefore, please confirm the “Production Years” with us if you cannot make sure.
- Each of our versions use the highest density foam for buffing, is not use general rubber. Because the foam have the highest density space. Which absorb the huge compression force. Even if the cost of the foam is higher than rubber. We adhere to offer the best quality at the lowest cost.